I've been chosen as the Company Forum Blogger of the Week!

Yesterday I got an email from Company Magazine informing me I had been selected to as the Forum Blogger of the Week for this week! After jumping up and down for a considerable amount of time I immediately logged on to their website to see for myself and lo and behold there I was! 

I am unbelievably grateful and so happy that Company thought my blog was good enough to feature!  Particularly as the blogs featured so far have all been incredible! One of my fave bloggers Robin Mayday was given it in January and if you still don't believe me check out Natasha's blog over at A design Rookie who was featured a few weeks back!

I recommend you enter your blog URL over on the Company Magazine forums, it is worth a shot! 



 Sue
x







19 comments:

  1. Well done you, that's amazing! You deserve it, I love your blog and incredible style!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You deserve it! xxx

    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu! Hehe, I reckon you should get it too! Your blog is fab! Make sure you pop your link on the forum!

      Sue
      x

      Delete
  3. Awww!!! Its amazing <3 I can guess your height of excitement !!! Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great! congrats <3
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done lovely :-) well deserved!! xxx

    http://abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You deserve it! Your posts are great and you have a amazing sense of style!!!
    Hope you have a nice day :D
    XOXO Abby
    http://one-dollar-milkshake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw wow! Thank you so much! One of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me!

      Sue
      x

      Delete
  7. This is how I actually found your blog, but anyway congratulations!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks for stopping by and commenting! (ps I love your blog also :)

      Sue x

      Delete
  8. Oh wow amazing! Huge congratulations!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That is amazing, such a lovely write up too! Well done :-)

    Donna xx
    www.polkadot-pink.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I will defo check out your blog :)

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete