CARGO Cosmetics // Review

Hello all! I was lucky enough to be selected by Debenhams to review new to the UK cosmetic line CARGO and I am very excited to tell you what I thought! On receiving the products I have to admit I wasn't completely clued up on CARGO but after a few minutes of Google research I felt super lucky that I have been given the opportunity to review for you!
 
 
CARGO set out to reinvent how we use make up. From single use eye shadows 'cards' that can be stored in your purse to foundation that comes in a pouch that folds completely flat when empty (think Capri-Sun!). Innovative! I received two eye shadows, a bronzer and a lip-gloss. The eye shadows and bronzer came in classy, durable tins that I really liked.
 
Eye shadow // £12.00 each
Lipgloss // £7.50
Water Resistant Bronzer // £20.00

























 I ended up using the make up during the day and evening. I tend to have bad luck with eye shadow it never stays on and always ends up fading, I found the eye shadows stayed on all evening which was a nice change! Plus I really enjoyed playing around with contouring and building up the colour of the bronzer from day to night. The bronzer is matt too which is great, I'm not a massive fan of glittery bronzers or even eye shadows to be honest. The fact the bronzer is water resistant really appeals to me. Something you can wear with the confidence that it's not going to go anywhere during the course of an evening is great! It would also be fab to take away with you on holiday!


I would say out of the four products I received the lip-gloss impressed me the least. The colour was lovely, a light rose tint that was of a thick consistency which I was at first impressed with, however I was slightly disappointed with its staying power.
 
 
CARGO is available to buy in Debenhams. Please do let me know if you decide to try out some products!
 
Sue
x 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, the eyeshadows are so pretty!!

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shade Windsor, it looks really pretty! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  3. This make up looks lovely. I too prefer matt make up so I might have to give this a go xx

    Essie | The Li'l Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love the little tins they come in! Your evening make up look is so pretty.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete